Technical Project Analyst
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestProject or Program Management
What You'll Do
Supports and leads GVSS (Global Virtual Sales Specialist) platform support processes and workflows enabling new seller onboarding and offboarding within the GVSS tech stack while providing ongoing operational production support for the VDC seller community.
The role will focus on new and existing GVSS (Global Virtual Sales Specialist) users using IT directed processes for laptop imaging, contact center telephony and application/system access and set-up. The role will also act as the liaison between IT support teams and the end User to assist with the responsibility to driving issues to resolution.
Who You'll Work With
The Global Virtual Sales organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and is the talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth.
Who You Are
- Proficient in SFDC, VPN and Authentication technologies, Desktop hardware technologies (Windows and MAC) networking technologies used to support Work from Home conditions
- Proficient with Cisco UCS and UCCE contact center telephony capabilities in a sales contact center environment
- Proficient in the usage of MS Office and associated desktop applications
- Knowledge and experience with supporting users on a global basis and the ability to do it remotely
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with end-user sellers and senior management leaders
- Ability to collaborate with Cisco IT engineers and developers to solve complex problems and issues
Understands the Cisco selling process used within the context of a sales contact center
- Ability to simply and effectively communicate complex technical concepts to users and leadership using written and verbal methods
- Strong problem-solving instincts and abilities
- Attentive to details
- Ability to work and communicate with outsourced vendor to drive issues to resolution
- Offboarding process
- Manages cases to remove users from systems and apps. Handles to resolution
- Operational Support
- First point of contact responding to system / platform application issues
- Monitors system / platform performance to identify potential problems for resolution with Cisco IT
- Experience: 2-3 years related experience required
- Education: min of High School Diploma or GED combined with thorough knowledge of related technical support systems.
- Hardware order and provisioning tracking based on Ops new user request
- H/W (Windows or MAC imaging)
- Application enablement (All associated tools and apps used within GVSS) Submits associated cases
- Initial training exposure to application usage (How to access SFDC, Outreach, Bucher & Suter access, etc…) if good, hands off to the sales training team
- Ensures telephony enablement for new users
- Enables and supports UCCE access/usage
- Enables and supports CUCM access/usage
- Enables and supports Webex Teams access/usage
- Webex Teams
- Microsoft Office
- Outlook / Office365 Enablement Requests
- Outreach application enablement
- AnyConnect VPN & DUO troubleshooting
- Tech stack application requests from stakeholders
- Adding/Removing new agents to chat queues
- Adding/Removing new agents to call queues
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.