Technical Marketing Engineer
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Who You’ll Work With
The Enterprise Networking Business (ENB) Cisco’s largest business group by revenue, pro”t, and contribution margin. The WAN and Routing team drive revenues of nearly $4B with branch office and enterprise edge products that integrate industry-leading routing, application services, security, and voice/video features with new technologies such as virtualization, 4G mobile data, and cloud-based IT applications.
Customers range from small businesses to the world’s largest retailers, “financial institutions, and IT service providers. Our customers likely include your bank, apparel retailer, grocery store, superstore, and maybe even your favorite coffee shop. Driving innovation and increased customer value has enabled Cisco Enterprise Routing to maintain market share leadership in an ambitious environment.
Who You Are
- Deep understanding of routing, switching.
- Deep understanding of program-ability, smart licensing, SNMP, Flexible NetFlow etc.
- SD-WAN knowledge is desirable
- Zero Touch Provisioning
- Enterprise application architecture
- 5+ years of experience with working on WAN/LAN solutions
- familiarity with computing application implementations on AWS, Google Compute
- Hands-on with the ability to develop the key features of the solution
- 3+ years of experience building scalable and highly available enterprise applications
- 3+ years of technical marketing / technology experience
- BS / MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.