Technical Marketing Engineer with Public Cloud(AWS/Azure/GCP), Security, certification 10+years
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestNetworking, Security
What You’ll Do
Cisco’s Security Business Group crafts build and deliver out-standing security products that form the foundation of Cisco’s innovative security architecture. The Business Group's Technical Marketing Engineering team is responsible for NGFW, NGIPS, and Security Management and its adoption in Private and Public Could
You will be the Technical Marketing Engineer and the role is to improve products and enable sales through:
- Being the technical advocate inside the Business Unit for customers
- Functioning as a technical advisor for future product development through field experiences
- Evangelizing the value and utility of Cisco security technologies to customers, the field, and channel partners
- Executing the strategic plan for technical marketing consistent with the broader business strategy of the product portfolio
- Providing compelling technical collateral by synthesizing complex concepts into the customer, field, and channel-centric materials
Who You’ll Work With
Our team has deep product knowledge and broad technical knowledge about a variety of networking environments. We clearly articulate the technical differentiators of our products interacting with customers, channel partners, and the Cisco field. We work with Product Managers and Engineering to identify customer requirements and prioritize feature development.
Who You Are
- 10+ years’ experience in technical marketing, technical sales, customer success, or engineering
- Detailed understanding of security technologies, with emphasis on security design
- Public cloud knowledge and experience (standard methodologies, architecture, implementation)
- Strong written and verbal communication and proven ability developing and delivering technical white papers and presentations
- Willingness to travel up to 20% to support sales, training, and marketing efforts
- BA/BS in engineering/computer science or equivalent experience
- Meaningful certifications such as CCNP Security, CCIE Security, or other technical certifications
Strong to have
- Certification in AWS / Azure / Google Cloud
- Experience with Public Cloud Automation & Orchestration (Terraform, CloudFormation, ARM, Ansible)
At Cisco, each person brings their out standing talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data, and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while seeking for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco