Technical Marketing Engineer - SDWAN Solutions
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
It's an exciting time to work at Cisco. Every day we connect people to the network and make it come to life. Whether it's BYOD which enables connectivity from mobile devices to the network with same quality of service or using e-learning to educate students far from city centers or downloading the entire Library of Congress in seconds, our networking technology has not only revolutionized the way people do things, but who they are. People are more informed, more efficient, and more involved. With all forms of communications converging onto the network, Cisco is entering an exciting new era. The concept of the network as the platform for transforming life's experiences is no longer a possibility: It is quickly becoming a reality. And Cisco is leading the experience.
Cisco SD-WAN team is focused on network transformation through Automation and Assurance/Analytics solutions to connect our remote offices to the campus, data center and the cloud.
You will be responsible for the complete outbound technical marketing efforts for supporting Cisco's SD-WAN solution. A strong background in networking is desired. Experience in routing technologies with a background in network/WAN design and implementaiton is highly desired.
* Able to handle customer and partner presentations independently; assistance/support needed only in special cases. Presentations include roadshows, EBCs, customer presentation, competitive sales presentation.
* Able to articulate our product's strengths vs. the competition in sales situations. Relied on to assist in competitive situations.
* Able to represent technical and product marketing in engineering meetings and influence product decisions.
* Proactive support on the field alias with the ability to multi-task current projects with alias responsiveness. Provide deeper recommendations and handle the load that comes with increased visibility.
* Understanding of Network Management, Routing/Switching, Performance Management, Application Performance, Virtualization technologies highly desired.
*Typically requires BSCS or BSEE or equivalent plus 7-10 years related experience.
* Cisco certification highly desirable (CCNP, CCIE)
In-depth knowledge and experience in the following areas would be highly desirable:
1. Routing/WAN Design, Implementation and Operation
2. Software Development
3. REST APIs