Technical Marketing Engineer – (New Grad) - India UHR
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Job TypeNew Graduate
Job Description – Technical Marketing Engineer
In Cisco, we have an outstanding opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we build!
We are Innovators
We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators
We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
We are Transformers
As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first with agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
What You'll Do
● SPNS TME team is part of Cisco‘s Service Provider Business Unit working closely with global communication service providers (CSP) and big enterprises in selling Cisco’s SP Routing Portfolio. We do product positioning, sales enablement, technology evangelizing, work on RFPs, choose right network architecture for our customers and represent Cisco in Standard bodies. In addition we deliver clear guidance to
● our customers about how to use our products and solutions
● the industry about where the future is headed and
● our own sales and engineering organization about how to build and sell our world-class products.
● Even though “Marketing” is in our name we are deeply technical engineers who know how to make things work in the real world. If you ever wanted to make a mark in Technical side of product management you have an opportunity to do so by being part of the Cisco’s SPNS TME team.
Who You'll Work With
SPNS TME team is looking for highly ambitious, curious, self-driven and business focussed engineers .You will be hunting for multimillion dollar business opportunities using technology and product innovation. On the job you will work with Cisco ‘s world class global sales teams and innovating & high calibre Cisco engineering team.
Who You Are
● Function as the technical and operational subject matter expert for network products and technologies available to customers and internal teams
● Showcase network technologies on Cisco products
● Grow customer adoption by educating customers and channels on latest advances in products and technologies
● Advocate on behalf of customers, with the primary duty to make it easy for customers and developers to use our products
● Help product and development teams with understanding of customer use cases and competitive positioning
● Present products and technologies at events (e.g. technical conferences, hackathons, meetups)
● Masters in Communication Systems Engineering
● Bachelors in Electronics and Communication engineering
● Analytical skills, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
● Solid written and verbal skills
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture enthusiast? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Disclaimer - “Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. The requirement is for 2022 passout only. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.”