Technical Leader-Machine Learning
Location:Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Collaboration, Video
Who You'll Work With
How often do you say - "I am on Webex". Webex is synonymous with meetings and collaboration. Webex is world's largest collaboration product hosting more than 6 Billion minutes a month and is operated out of 24 data centers worldwide. Webex analytic platform team and Webex operation team within Cisco's Cloud Collaboration Technology Group are two key engines that powers collaboration products and services like Webex Meetings. You will closely work with the two teams to help them build up data modal, analyze data by using machine learning technology to optimize the operation of collaboration products and services.
What You'll Do
In this role as Technical Leader, you will be the key talent to improve customer experience with creative intelligent feature, identify the problem scenario in services operation, identify the data for solving problem, train data modal and analyze data to optimize services operation, improve the product environment performance and cost efficiency.
- MS or PhD in Engineering degree (machine learning, mathematics, statistics);
- Strong background in classical machine learning implementing commercial products is a must, preferably with 8+ years of industrial experience;
- Hands-on experience of Linux and Shell scripting, ability to manipulate large-scale structured datasets;
- Strong programming skills in Python, Java or Scala and demonstrable experience with cluster computing (Apache Spark, Apache Hadoop, etc.);
- Knowledge of deep learning, reinforcement learning and natural language processing is a plus;
- Knowledge of fraud detection, root cause analysis, anomaly detection & forecasting is a plus;
- Good teamwork and ability to have constructive discussions is your natural working style.
- Excellent English spoken and written skills is a must.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco