Technical Leader - Identity & Access Management Software Development
Area of InterestInformation Technology
What You’ll Do and Who You’ll Work With
The enterprise Data, Security & Services (eDSS) organization focuses on data and security, unifying Cisco’s strategy with business process excellence and innovative technology. The eDSS team is responsible for driving IT's Insightful Data strategy, with a particular focus on acquiring, virtualizing, securing, integrating, analyzing and delivering insightful data to the business. The goal is to unleash the power of real-time data and allow data to be the catalyst to drive faster and better business outcomes and growth across Cisco.
Who You Are
* 8+ years working experience in Java/J2EE related projects
* Enterprise identity and access management knowledge and experience
* Cloud native software development and microservice architecture experience
* Proven record of being a successful manager or lead of a more than 5 people software development team
* Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related
* Fluent oral and written English communication skills
* Strong logical thinking and analysis capability
* Experienced in working in Linux environment
* Master one of script languages (e.g. Bash, Python) is a plus
* Familiar with Docker, Kubernetes and other Cloud-native technologies
* Familiar with Mysql and/or Oracle
* Experience in any NoSQL data stores is a plus
* Experience in big data technology is a plus
* Experience in machine learning technology is a plus
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.