Technical Leader - Hardware Engineering
Location:Austin, Texas, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking
In order to pursue an aggressive product development roadmap, the Enterprise Access Switching - Fixed Switching development team is looking to add a strong, highly-motivated Hardware Technical Lead Engineer in the Austin, Texas development site. For this role, we are looking for a candidate that can:
* Lead in a team environment to architect, design, develop, and release new Ethernet Switching products
* Work with Marketing to understand and prioritize Customer requirements
* Partner with Software, ASIC Development, HW Qualification, and Manufacturing teams
* Utilize a comprehensive cross-functional development methodology that ensures the robustness of the product, with a focus on high reliability and customer satisfaction
* Experience with System Architecture and Design Concepts.
* Experience in lab bring up and system design validation.
* Experience with high speed design signal integrity issues, power distribution, and CPU subsystem design.
* Minimum of 7+ years of experience with MSEE or 9+ years of experience with BSEE
* Extremely motivated, passionate individual, who has a strong desire to be a team player both as a team member and a team leader.
* Knowledge of Systems operation.
* Experience in Board Design tools: Cadence Concept/Allegro
* Excellent communication skills. Ability to express complex technological concepts, influence others, and emphasize cooperation within a team environment.
* Demonstrated ability to consistently meet or beat deadlines.
* Desire to go "the extra mile" to successfully complete the variety of development & support activities.