The Computing Systems Products Group, through The Unified Computing Systems innovative architecture, helps to enable the fully unified data center. We architect the next generation unified computing systems, including compute, storage, network, visualization and management into a single platform.
In this highly visible role as Technical Leader, you will
- Lead system design on computing system products
- Bring up systems and execute engineering validation in the lab
- Drive product from concept to production
- Interact with cross-functional teams for technical discussions.
- Address challenging problems and issues
Who You'll Work With
The team designs, implements, and delivers Industry leading computing system products. You will be part of the dynamic and passionate team working on innovative projects.
Who You Are
- 10+ years of experience in system level development preferably in the server/computer/network industry.
- Experience with High Speed Network Interfaces (10G/25G/100G).
- Experience with FPGA Design.
- Experience with PCIe adaptors and switches.
- Experience with x86 architecture is preferred.
- Hands on board design knowledge, familiar with design tools including Cadence Concept, and Allegro.
- Familiar with high speed design signal integrity issues, power distribution techniques and modern processors.
- Experience with lab bring up and design validation on products.
- Ability to interface with other disciplines, including software, mechanical and signal integrity.
- Demonstrated experience with shipping products.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Job will require design and lab work.
- Bachelors in Electronic or Computer Engineering is required. ( Masters is preferred but not necessary )
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco