Technical Leader- Enterprise Switching CX Centre
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
What You’ll Do
Cisco is seeking a LAN Customer Support Engineer (CSE) position has the following responsibilities:
- Solves problem of high complexity and has strong knowledge in LAN Switching technologies
- Provides consultation to independently tackle complex product and network problems.
- Effectively utilizes complex lab setups to duplicate and tackle problems.
- Provides systems/product training and intellectual property material.
- Acts as a point of contact for large account network problem resolution.
- Submits complete and correct defect reports in area of expertise.
- Good in at least one area (Routing & Switching/Service Provider).
- Consults with other Teams in Cisco to assist Customers.
- Engages as HTTS technical representative on raised customer issues.
Who You’ll Work With
CX is a team of extraordinary technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver exclusive customer experience. We help solve the toughest business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is validated through extraordinary financial results, growing customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
The Data Centre Switching team works on complex issues with some of Cisco's top customers. It's a superb opportunity to master the latest technology and products, while working with a technically team with varied strengths. Grow your skills in a dynamic, team oriented environment and join some of the industry's brightest minds in deploying and supporting today's most advanced Internet technologies.
Who You Are
- You should have Superb communication and customer handling skills
- Ability to analyze, configure and solve problems large networks.
- Should have Knowledge on LanSW Technologies like STP, RSTP, VTP, VSS, vPC, vDC, MSTP, LACP,VLAN,
- Knowledge of Cisco switching Platforms like Cat 6500, 6800, 4500, 3850, Nexus 7K, Nexus 6k, Nexus 5k, Nexus 3K.
- Certified technical guide in more than one area with a wide understanding of Networking technologies and Cisco products (this is a variable based on our requirement).
- Shown planning, prioritization and organizing skills.
- Commit to continuous learning, results orientation and teamwork.
- Utilization of a good understanding of Cisco business strategies and drivers to guide activities.
- In depth understanding of troubleshooting
- Shown crisis management skills and leadership skills
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We Are Cisco.