Technical Leader, Customer Delivery
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking
Purpose of Role:
The successful candidate provides network consultancy, design, implementation and support to help customers improve network availability and functionality to achieve their business goals. Activities will include in-depth analysis, design (both for high and lower level network solutions), deployment, support and consultancy. The role holder will be "Cisco's face to the customer as a trusted adviser", working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering our commitments.
- Trusted-advisor relationship with high-level executives.
- Leads multiple pivotal initiatives while working under limited direction.
- Identifies new areas and technologies that align with industry trends and Cisco priorities and promotes training to NCEs.
- PM peers, customers, Customer Relationship Team, multi-functional teams, Business Units, Account Teams, AS Executive Management.
- Solution Design Leader, able to articulate complex solutions to executive (C-level) customer contacts both on a technical and business level.
- Has knowledge of business and technology trends within the industry and Cisco customer base.
- Leads and incubates new end-to-end services around products and solutions.
- Provides pre-sales support and scoping in multiple technologies.
- In general, 40-50% delivery lead, 15-25% team IC development (e.g., automation, tools, etc.), 50-65% customer/ solution consulting.
- To interpret needs of clients, assess the full requirements, and identify suitable solutions.
- To support on the service delivery and network solution design, implementation while implementing the project. Provides remote or onsite deployment support.
- Executes all phases of project delivery including plan, design, network staging, implementation, migration, testing, handover, etc.
- Over 10+ years’ experience in related technology.
- Achieves and maintains relevant certifications (e.g., CCIE / CCDE, VCP, VCDX, Specialist Certifications, other industry-leading certifications, AWS, Azure, GCP, RHCE).
- Deep understanding of Data Center architectures, including virtualization, experience in planning, design & implementation of Data Center infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of ACI / DC Virtualization / WAN/LAN Networking / Software Defined Access / Software Defined WAN technology domain
- Experience in NFVi based solution, Service Orchestration, VIM and CVIM
- Rich design and active exposure on ACI technology with Multi-POD, Multi-Site
- Hands on experience with Nexus Product Family (N9K,N7K, N5K, N2K), and Vxlan, DCI, OTV technologies, as well as Catalyst series switches (2960/3560/3750/4500/6500/6800, etc)
- Solid grasp and experience on Java, Linux, Python, Virtualization, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Container.
- Public / Private Cloud experience and knowledge is a plus
If you are looking for an involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is outstanding, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!