Technical Leader, Customer Delivery
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
Purpose of Role:
The role holder provides network consultancy, design, implementation and support to help customers maximize network availability and functionality to achieve their business goals. Activities will include in-depth analysis, design (both for high and lower level network solutions), deployment, support and consultancy. The role holder will be "Cisco's face to the customer as a trusted adviser", working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering our commitments.
- Trusted-advisor relationship with high-level executives.
- Leads multiple strategic initiatives while working under limited direction.
- Identifies new areas and technologies that align with industry trends and Cisco priorities and promotes training to NCEs.
- PMs peers, customers, Customer Relationship Team, cross-functional teams, Business Units, Account Teams, AS Executive Management.
- Solution Design Leader, able to articulate complex solutions to executive (C-level) customer contacts both on a technical and business level.
- Has knowledge of business and technology trends within the industry and Cisco customer base.
- Leads and incubates new end-to-end services around products and solutions.
- Provides pre-sales support and scoping in multiple technologies.
- In general, 40-50% delivery lead, 15-25% team IC development (e.g., automation, tools, etc.), 50-65% customer/ solution consulting.
- To interpret client needs, assess the full requirements, and identify suitable solutions.
- To support on the service delivery and network solution design, implementation.
- while implementing the project
- Provides remote or onsite deployment support.
- Executes all phases of project delivery including plan, design, network staging, implementation, migration, testing, handover, etc.
- 10+ years’ experience in related technology.
- Achieves and maintains relevant certifications (e.g., CCIE / CCDE, VCP, VCDX, Specialist Certifications, other industry-leading certifications, AWS, Azure, GCP, RHCE).
· Deep Understanding of Data Center architectures, including virtualization, experience in planning, design & implementation of Data Center infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of ACI / DC Virtualization / WAN/LAN Networking / Software Defined Access / Software Defined WAN technology domain
- Knowledge and experience on NFVi based solution, Service Orchestration.
- Knowledge on VIM, CVIM
- Rich design and hands on experience on ACI technology with Multi-POD, Multi-Site
- Hands on experience with Nexus Product Family (N9K,N7K, N5K, N2K), and Vxlan, DCI, OTV technologies, as well as Catalyst series switches (2960/3560/3750/4500/6500/6800, etc)
- Strong knowledge and experience on Java, Linux, Python, Virtualization, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Container.
- Public / Private Cloud experience and knowledge is a plus