Technical Leader, Customer Delivery
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Purpose of Role:
The role holder provides network consultancy, design, implementation and support to help customers maximize network availability and functionality to achieve their business goals. Activities will include in-depth analysis, design (both for high and lower level network solutions), deployment, support and consultancy. The role holder will be "Cisco's face to the customer as a trusted adviser", working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering our commitments.
- To support on aspects of Data Centre / DC Virtualization / WAN/LAN Networking / Security technology domain from requirements capture/definition through customer.
- To interpret client needs, assess the full requirements, and identify suitable solutions.
- To input to cost/timescale solutions/options and manage expectations as appropriate with the customer.
- To support on the service delivery and network solution implementation.
- To provide support and troubleshooting service for the network infrastructure related incidents and problems.
- Produces architectural network designs for large-scale networks.
- Assists customer with deployment of complex network tools and related Network
- Builds simulated networks in test labs to resolve complex problems and compatibility issues.
- Provides remote or onsite deployment support.
- Executes all phases of project delivery including plan, design, network staging, implementation, migration, testing, handover, etc.
- CCIE R/S or CCIE DC certifications are required. VCP Certification a plus
- Understanding of Data Center architectures, including virtualization, experience in planning, design & implementation of Data Center infrastructure.
- Rich design and hands on experience on ACI technology with MultiPOD. Knowledge and experience on Multi-Site ACI is a plus
- Will be able to design, deploy & support Cisco data center products with hands-on experience in operation and configuration of Cisco network devices (e.g. routers, switches, Load Balancers, Storage Networks, Application Optimizers and Servers)
- Deep Knowledge in high end routers (7600/GSR/ASR9K/CRS)
- Nexus Product Family (N9K,N7K, N5K, N2K), and Vxlan, DCI technologies
- Rich Experience of working on Catalyst series switches (2960/3560/3750/4500/6500)
- The ability to perform highly technical L1, L2 and L3 troubleshooting to determine root cause of software or hardware failure issues.
- good knowledge and capability on Java, Perl, Linux Shell, Python
- Familiar with the following technology: STP, HSRP, IGP/EGP routing protocols, MPLS, BGP, high availability, network/device security, netflow, QoS, IP SLA, network management.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, Effective consulting and communication skills
- Experience in building and designing large multi-protocol inter-networks
- Demonstrated industry awareness
- Strong knowledge and experience in Linux, Virtualization
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.