Technical Leader - Collab Skills (CUCM/ CUC/SIP)
Area of InterestCollaboration
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video, Networking
What You'll Do
As a Technical Leader in the CX Center support services supporting Collaboration technology solution, the primary responsibilities include
- Customer problem resolution: Active participation in customer partner concerns – RRR, CAP cases. Assist the team in solving problems sophisticated network issues
- Talent development: Mentor and coach engineers to develop into SME and future technical leaders
- Content development: IC digitization, content creation – videos, articles
- Drive innovation and automation across TAC processes, tools,
- Extensive engagement and building a positive relationship with Development Engineering for ongoing product issues, Customer experience review Early field trail, product serviceability etc.
Who You'll Work With
Customer Experience (CX) Customer Success Specialists (CSS) are a team of extraordinary technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver best-in-class customer experience. We help tackle business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is measured through customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
Who You Are
- Strong exposure to enterprise voice, video and collaboration solution.
- Exposure to product life cycle and tools
- Customer experience: Reproduction and debugging of customer issues, handling of field queries
- Ability to work with a multi-functional and geographically team with varied strengths is encouraged.
- Seek problems creatively and multi-task in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Programming experience in C, TCL, Python, Linux, Cisco IOS
- Experience with standardization such as working in IETF would be a bonus.
- Presentation to industry forum (like Cisco Live), contribution to IC/Patent is an advantage.
Education & Experience
- Minimum 10-15 years’ experience supporting collaboration technology solutions- Contact centre, Video conferencing, Cloud Collaboration or Enterprise Voice solution
- Prior experience in sophisticated issue solving, TAC/Product support environment is a must
- Experience in troubleshooting, debugging, filing bugs
- At least 8+ years' experience with Cisco collab products such as CUCM, Voice gateways, Cisco Meeting server, Webex, Cisco IP Phone series and Telepresence solutions
- Hands on experience in any of the following technologies: Cisco, Avaya, Genesys
- CCIE, CCNP and other relevant certifications
- Solid grasp of troubleshooting methodologies, ability to debug sophisticated technical issues in multi-vendor environment.
- Sound understanding of: Signalling Protocols(H323, SIP, MGCP, SCCP, ISDN), JTAPI, Call Routing, QOS, SRST, Fax protocols (T38 Fax Relay and Fax
- Good understanding of VoIP (SIP, H.323, SCCP, MGCP)
- Scripting Knowledge(Python, Perl)
- Experienced level knowledge in on OSI model, TCP/IP, IPv4 and knowledge of IPv6
- Expertise with network configuration, security principles, and maintenance standard methodologies.
- Sophisticated competence with monitoring tools, techniques, alerting and notification processes.
- Proficient with networking tools such as traffic generators (e.g lxia), sniffers et al.
- Detailed knowledge of Cisco Voice, Video, WebEx and collaboration solutions
- Demonstrate Leadership skills
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective business writing
- Good Customer handling skills.
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while tackling for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We Are Cisco.