In this highly visible role as a Technical Lead Hardware Engineer;
- Lead system design on Service Provider Routing products
- Prioritize and translate high level requirements into actionable milestones
- You will drive product from concept to production
- Participate in all stages of architecture, design, validation and support of computing system products
- Coordinate and contribute to engineering deliverables including specifications and test plans
- Hands-on engineering efforts for system bring up and validation in the lab
- Interact, lead and address challenging technical problems with multi-functional teams
- Act as technical liaison to key suppliers for the product and technical perspectives
- Lead decision making to resolve technical tradeoff, operational and business considerations
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
The Service Provider Routing Group architects the next generation routing systems. The team designs, implements, and delivers industry leading routing products. You will be part of the dynamic and passionate team working on exciting projects.
WHO YOU ARE & DESIRED SKILLS
- Have a minimum of 10+ years of experience with BSEE, MSEE,
- Experience with high end Routers or Network Switches
- Demonstrated experience working with overseas cross functional teams
- Current and/or prior experience with Intel x86 products desired.
- Familiar with design tools including Cadence Concept, and Allegro
- Familiar with highspeed serial interfaces such as PCIe and Ethernet
- Familar with device interfaces like I2C, SPI, MDI
- Familiar with memory and DDR protocols
- Experience with high-speed (>=25G) system design, signal integrity issues, and power distribution techniques
- Experience and Strong technical skills with lab bring up / debug complex issues both at board and system level, design validation
- Ability to collaborate with other disciplines, including software, BIOS, Diagnostics
- Demonstrated experience with shipping products.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Prior experience leading programs is highly desirable