Technical Lead - Adobe Experience Manager
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
Web Platform team seeks a senior level IT Engineer to help us manage enterprise web content & digital asset management platforms. These platforms are home to many mission critical web sites like cisco.com. This technical lead position is central to web platform team’s journey in building engaging and personalized experience for Cisco’s customers and partners.
Who You Are
You have a passion for enterprise ; you have passion for building world class web sites using groundbreaking technologies; You thrive in an agile development process and you’re looking for innovative solutions; you insist that facts drive data. Good teamwork and ability to have constructive discussions is your natural working style. You have successful track record of relationship building and the ability to effectively influence peers and management with your good communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal. You’re known as someone who is proactive, sets high expectations for yourself and deliver results that matter. You take ownership and sweat the small stuff.
- Technical Leadership: lead and mentor technical team and provide consultation on meaningful technology domain
- Collaborate with other technical leaders in the team to come up with innovative solutions
- New opportunities/technologies evaluation
- Understand business context and provide recommendations
- Perform feasibility, impact, technical risks and gap analysis
- Build proof-of-concept
- Application Design: actively participate in design document, design reviews and technical analysis and recommendations
- Application Development, Deployment and Support: manage the plans, secure the infrastructure, participate in code reviews, testing and post go-live support
- Release Planning: prepare deployment plans and perform deployment verification
Who You'll Work With
You’ll join a team of motivated technical leaders who are opening up the boundaries of content authoring and consumption platforms based on Adobe, OpenText, Akamai and other technologies.
Our Minimum Requirements Are:
- B.S. with 9+ years of meaningful experience or M.S. with 7+ years relevant experience
- Experience in delivering enterprise level websites using the latest web technologies
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Good hands on development skills
- Strong debugging and analytical skills to fix production issues
- Experience with REST APIs and implementing RESTful services
- Experience with Java and J2EE
- Knowledge of Web app frameworks like Angular 5, and interactive application frameworks
- Solid background in relational databases and SQL
- Leadership experience in mentoring junior developers in the team
- Adobe AEM background at experienced level
- Full stack web development experience
- Micro services, containers, docker and cloud technologies
- Knowledge of audience management and personalization
- XML authoring systems using DITA and DITA-OT
- Python expertise
- Digital Asset Management exposure, especially around “video on demand” will be added plus
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
@Cisco #CiscoJobs #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.