Technical Consulting Engineer
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
What You ll do
- Creation of Worldwide Return Materials Authorization
- Ensuring all Premium Service orders are completed in a timely manner
- Working and managing 3rd Party Vendors around shipments, deliveries and returns
- Resolve any RMA issues from the customer or Level 1, 2 & 3 Technical Centers
- Provide tracking and Status updates on all 4 hour calls submitted to the Technical Centers
- Notification to Customers product shipments
- Calling out RMAs for additional support ON TIME.
- Manage backlogs in a timely manner to closure
- Provide customers with support for return products
- Follow all guidelines for processing RMAs for customers without contracts
- Providing software download access to customers by processing Web Login requests
- Providing license to customers for software updates
- Manage high transparency exceptions and can work with multi-functional teams to provide the best solutions
- Handle L0 cases for confirmation of hardware failure and proceed with RMA
Provide L0 level technical assistance on cases to rule out hardware errors.
Who You'll Work With
CX is a team of world-class technical experts whose #1 focus is to deliver best in class customer experience. We help solve the toughest business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is validated through outstanding financial results, growing customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
The Cisco HTTS Hardware team will be responsible for identifying the issue with the customers and routing them to the available Tech engineer, when necessary. Also, work with cross - functional teams to provide the best solutions.
Who You Are
- Typically requires Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent plus 1-2 years related experience.
- Deep Understanding of OSI Layers
- Good understanding of Routers and Switches
- Good Knowledge about basic networking, TCP/IP, IP subnetting.
- Basic troubleshooting steps for Internet issues
- Superb Communication - for voice, email & chat support
- Should be able to communicate effectively
- Should possess good telephone and email etiquette
- Must have good customer handling skills with the ability to learn networking concepts
- Preferable CCNA certified.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are rapidly growing our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine crafting unprecedented disruption. Your groundbreaking ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.