Technical Consulting Engineer - Wireless
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Technology InterestNetworking, Wireless, Mobility
Who You Are?
- Typically requires Bachelors in a technical field (CS/EE preferred) or equivalent plus 5 years total networking experience.
- A minimum of 3-5 years fixing global customer network issues either in the Routing/Switching or Wireless technology area.
- Possess a fundamental working technical knowledge of computer and networking industry, products and protocols including:
- Understanding of Campus Architectures, Software Defined Networking (SDN) & Network Function Virtualization (NFV).
- Understanding of Routing Protocols such as BGP, ISIS & LISP.
- Understanding of Linux and Micro services systems.
- Good in Basic Programming/Scripting Skills (preferably Python).
- Understanding of Security in a Campus network including technologies like Radius, 802.1x and Cisco Trustsec (CTS).
- Experience solving and exposure to either Cisco Wireless products (WLC & APs) OR Cisco Catalyst platforms (Cat3k, Cat6k and/or Cat9k).
- CCIE certification in R&S / Wireless / Security preferred.
- Strong Written, Verbal and Presentation skills.