Technical Consulting Engineer - IMImobile
Area of InterestCollaboration
What You'll Do (Responsibilities of the job function)
· Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and solving problems application issues and issues resolution or customer concern.
· Responsibilities also include root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management in partnership with Infrastructure/Service Support team members.
· Responsible for deploying the regular code updates across all the environments including Dev/QA/Staging.
· Understand the Client Business and Prioritize things accordingly.
· Diagnose Problems/Issues/Defects and be able to communicate well with the customer.
· Investigate technical issues with client integrations or internal system and Guiding customers though setup/using of platform features and APIs.
· Delegate issues to downstream teams for deeper investigation
· Coordinate with Development team to seek and devise solutions
· Maintain documentation and playbooks related to Support and System Operations
· Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members and or acting as a domain specialist.
· Work in a Change Management and Ticketing environment (i.e Tivoli, ServiceNow)
Who You'll Work With
L2 - Production Support Engineer will work on IT systems/applications/Software's which are currently being used by the end users. This job has a main objective of ensuring the application or platform is up and running as expected.
The person is expected to have very strong technical skills with 4 or more years’ experience. Strong problem-solving skills with good communication skills, ability to work under pressure with a high sense of urgency.
Looking for someone who is proactive, self-driven and able to identify improvements as part of the BAU work to address recurring issues, close monitoring gaps, and automate/reduce manual work.
Who You Are
· Experience with AWS Services (VPC, EC2, EBS, EFS, SNS, RDS, DynamoDB)
· Strong background in Windows, IIS & Linux (Centos, RHEL)
· Knowledge of Linux shell scripting
· Knowledge of Database (MySQL, MSSQL)and Queries
· Experience reading Java code, .Net framework and Web servers is additional advantage
· Strong knowledge on Networking concepts & Networking protocols
· Note: It is a 24*7 job defined within a team to work in shifts.
where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and
make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses.
Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re
also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive
network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do
what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
“Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows
for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day,
we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and
give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take
accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without
diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving
have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots?
That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world
changing? Be you, with us!