Technical Consulting Engineer - Stealthwatch
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
Stealthwatch is a network visibility and security intelligence to protect enterprises against today's top threats. By analyzing NetFlow, IPFIX and other types of network telemetry, our Stealthwatch System delivers Context-Aware Security Analytic to quickly detect a wide range of attacks from APTs and DDoS to zero-day malware and insider threats. Combining continuous lateral monitoring across enterprise networks with user, device and application awareness, we accelerate incident response, improve forensic investigations and reduce enterprise risk. Our security capabilities are continuously enhanced with threat intelligence from the Stealthwatch Labs research team.
Because you’ll develop a close working relationship with you customers, you’ll handle a continuous pipeline of services and support the products lifecycle requirements. You’ll have the opportunity to be visible, interacting with senior management and engaging matrix-managed projects
Who You Are
• Bachelor's (or Master of Science) or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
• 3+ years of practical experience in configuring, supporting, and troubleshooting networks
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to establish and maintain confidence and take ownership of issues
• You are dedicated to resolving complex technical problems, multitasking, and being a customer advocate to achieve customer success
• Experience with Linux
• Strong written and verbal English skills
• Active listening skills, and ability to think creatively, and innovate
• Excellent teamwork skills
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco