Technical Consulting Engineer - SDWAN
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You’ll Do?
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve incidents related to Cisco SDWAN solution.
- Engage in internal cross-technology collaborations to help solve issues in heterogeneous network environments
- Recreate customer technical problems within Cisco’s internal labs,
- Contribute to knowledge bases and troubleshooting guides,
- Create automation and augmentation logic to speed up issue resolution,
- Improve product quality by identifying and submitting software defects,
- Be a great teammate in a worldwide team.
Who You Are?
As a Technical Support Engineer you have:
- Solid understanding of modern Enterprise networks.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Stress-resistant, ability to work under pressure and good prioritizing skills.
- Practical experience with Linux operating system.
- Experience with routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP).
- Understanding of X.509 Certificates usage workflow.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internal resources and apply that knowledge in real world situations.
- Skills to work independently as well as in very diverse team environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products.
We'll be very impressed if you can also show one of these:
- Knowledge and experience with routing products (ISR4k, ISR1k, ASR1k),
- Hold a current valid industry recognizable accreditation (CCNP, CCIE),
- Knowledge of Python and Rest APIs,
- IaaS providers general understanding, operational level experience preferred (AWS, Azure)
- Understanding of application container technologies and cloud architecture.
- Understanding of IPsec, ZBFW, IPS, URL filtering technologies
What’s in it for You?
- You will become industry leading top networking expert with exceptional world-class problem solving and network troubleshooting skills. In TAC each new case brings a new challenge and a new customer with a new network infrastructure to troubleshoot.
- You will get targeted training helping you to ramp up your knowledge based on a multiple phased learning plan.
- Your primarily tech to work with is the SDWAN solution area.
- Be the first to lay hands on the latest and greatest cutting-edge technologies in Cisco Enterprise area.
Learn from our team members about working in CXC Krakow:
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
Do you want to have access to various high-end technology trainings, skilling up in fast growing industry and roles?
How about join the Best Workplace in Poland? In 2020 Cisco won the “Great Place to Work” award for the third year in a row!