Technical Consulting Engineer - SDA/ DNA
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You’ll Do?
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve incidents related to Cisco DNA/SDA solution.
- Work with Cisco customers remotely and help tackle their highly sophisticated technical issues.
- Recreate customer technical problems within Cisco’s internal labs.
- Be a trusted technical authority to worldwide Cisco customers and partners.
- Be the first to lay hands on the latest and greatest cutting-edge technologies in Cisco Enterprise area.
- improve product quality by identifying and submitting software defects.
Who You Are?
As a Technical Support Engineer you have:
- Solid understanding of modern Enterprise networks,
- Ability to isolate the issue to specific network/software component and come up with feasible workaround / fix.
- Experience with routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP)
- Basic Knowledge of Linux operating system,
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internal resources and apply that knowledge in real world situations.
- Skills to work independently as well as in very diverse team environment.
We'll be very impressed if you can also show one of these:
- Knowledge and experience with modern switching products (Catalyst 9000 series),
- Understanding of modern network constructs (VXLAN) and protocols (MP-BGP, LISP),
- Hold a current valid industry recognizable accreditation (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE),
- Basic knowledge of any programming language (preferably Python) and Rest APIs,
- Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes.
What’s in it for You?
- You will become industry leading top networking expert with exceptional world-class problem solving and network troubleshooting skills. In TAC each new case brings a new challenge and a new customer with a new network infrastructure to troubleshoot.
- You will get targeted training helping you to ramp up your knowledge based on a multiple phased learning plan.
The training process spans across many months and includes experience not available outside the TAC organization. You will also get a personal mentor to guide you and to support you during the initial months to ensure your success.
Learn from our team members about working in CXC Krakow:
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
Do you want to have access to various high-end technology trainings, skilling up in fast growing industry and roles?
How about join the Best Workplace in Poland? In 2020 Cisco won the “Great Place to Work” award for the third year in a row!