Technical Consulting Engineer - Optical
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What you’ll do
- Provide technical support to partners and/or customers for Cisco technologies, products, and/or solutions.
- Responsible for resolving moderately to highly complex technical problems
- Simulate technical problems in lab environment.
- Share knowledge with other people in writing technical documents and enlarge the knowledge database.
- Provide internal and/or external technical presentations (cross-training).
- Bring up some specific problems to the responsible Business Units for product improvement.
- Work closely with colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Strive to technical excellence and expertise.
- Builds strong team relationships with other Customer Support Engineers. Enjoys sharing knowledge.
- Effectively troubleshoots problems both alone and as part of a team, depending on the nature of the incident.
- Connects directly with Cisco customers and builds effective working relationships while solving their issues.
- Handles customer expectations and always seeks to leave the customers feeling valued and overall positive about Cisco.