Technical Consulting Engineer - IMImobile
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
What You'll Do
- Monitor, analyze and address reliability & performance issues of servers and network elements including applications hosted.
- Handling calls & emails of internal & external customers to fulfil the requirements and address concerns on IMI offered services.
- Managing tickets seeking support from next level support groups & vendors and ensure uninterrupted services with seamless support aiming customer satisfaction.
- Service Level Reporting (ServiceRequests, Incidents, Problems & Change Requests) to support certifications like ITSM, QMS, ISMS
- Service Request & Incident Management with in ITSM tools like ServiceNow, Jira
- Server & Service Alert configuration Monitoring tools like OP Manager, Applications Manager, Zabbix & Nagios.
- SLA Management for time keeping of Service Uptime, Response & Resolution SLA[s].
- Service Handovers from Project Management/Deliveries Teams – Transition & GAP Analysis
- Knowledge of SQL, Networking, & Linux basics.
- Knowledge on Cloud Computing (Azure & AWS) should be an added advantage
Who You'll Work With
Our vision is to help organisations accept mobile technologies so they can engage better with their customers in the digital world. With deployments in 60 countries, processing billions of digital touch points per month, we are a trusted cloud communications software and solutions provider to blue-chip businesses around the world. Organisations are faced with barriers and complexities when trying to transform how they engage with their customers in the world of digital communications, and we are at the forefront of all that is hot in technology, from omnichannel customer engagement to artificial intelligence.
You will be joining a young start-up-like team building a multichannel customer engagement platform to support thousands of business customers and manage millions of customer communications every day. It is the perfect time for you to join our team, build a scalable platform with traditional and new channels like SMS, WhatsApp, RCS, and email, to take on significant responsibilities and make a direct contribution to the business growth.
We require an experienced
Technical Consulting Engineer
to join our growing team. The successful candidate will join our Networking team to expand, support and manage the platform
Who You Are
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with phone etiquette.
- 1-2 years of relevant NOC or DevOps experience with Application Support.
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts (24x7x365 team).
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.