Technical Consulting Engineer - Data Center ACI
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
What will you do
- Provides second/third level technical support for Data Center technologies
- Sophisticated Troubleshooting consisting of one or more of the following areas: Data Center Services Support - Data Center Switching Support - Data Center Computing Support
- Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and software problems of moderate to high complexity.
- Acts as a technical specialist and provides support on a world-wide basis.
- Interacts across TAC (Technical Assistance Center) teams and development teams at peer level
Who will you work with
The Business Entity CX Support Services is a team of extraordinary technical specialists whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through great financial results, increasing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores.
In this team of technical specialists, you will continuously learn about the ground breaking products from Cisco and partners in the Data Center world.
Who you are:
- Strong knowledge and experience within at least one of the areas: Data Center Services Support, Data Center Switching Support
- Cisco certification is a plus, but not required. Other vendor's qualifications and experience are welcome.
- Experience in Python or other programming languages is helpful.
- Experience in Linux would be a plus.
- Prior customer support experience is beneficial but not mandatory.
- Proficiency in English
- Organized, self-motivated, flexible, fast learner.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in crisis leadership skills and ability to handle critical customer issues/problems.
- Able to determine problems and deliver solutions with a high level of customer happiness.
- Ability to determine root cause and resolution for previously unknown problems.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.