Technical Consulting Engineer - Contact center - UCCX (4 to 10 years )
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You’ll Do
Technical Services is team of extraordinary technical guides whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience.
The Global TAC’s ability to partner with customers in solving their toughest networking challenges is what sets us apart in the industry and keeps customers coming back to Cisco. As digitization crafts our future, we lead with innovation, accept change, and believe the customer experience is paramount to our success.
As a Customer Support Engineer in our extraordinary team you will gain hands-on experience and the ability to earn industry-leading certifications.
You will be a strategic partner to our customers, saving their business from the impact of network incidents, solving and preventing the recurrence of technical issues. You will take on our customers’ toughest problems, ensuring that our customers get expected business outcomes, providing a superb customer experience.
You will also receive extensive training and development both technical and leadership/customer skill areas.
Who You'll Work With
CX is a team of extraordinary guides who focus to deliver exclusive customer experience. We help tackle the toughest business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is measured through exceptional financial results, growing customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
The group of highly skilled, dynamic, diverse, and passionate engineers who go above and beyond in assisting not just the customer but also their teammates and peers. The team is a good mix of engineers with varying years of experience (from 3 years all the way to 12 years) in Cisco technologies and solutions, and each-and-every-one of them bring phenomenal value to the table. The team has global presence located in 3 US centres, 1 Brussels centre and 2 India centres.
Who You Are
- Experience on UCCX
- Good knowledge on VOIP protocols such as MGCP, H.323, SIP and SCCP including troubleshooting.
- Good on Cisco Small and medium business call agents such as Cisco Unified Communication Manager Express (CUCME) and platforms such a ASR, ISR and CSR series of routers.
- Strong in. Cisco Teamwork Product Portfolio for gateways, gatekeepers and Unified Border Elements (CUBE) is helpful.
- Knowledge of concepts such as SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony), CAC (Call-admission-Control), Class of restrictions, B-ACD / TCL scripting (basic automated call distribution), IP phone features and supplementary features enablement and interoperability on gateways.
- Ability to setup (configure) and tackle a medium to large scale environment deployment from a gateway's perspective.
- Working knowledge of various enterprise call flows and integrations with the gateways such as VXML, CVP (customer voice portal), and CUSP (Cisco Unified SIP Proxy)
- Ability to learn and assimilate new information (such as RFCs and IEEE docs) and incorporate the same into building solutions for critical issues.
- Basic knowledge of Linux, SQL and/or Oracle Database and Microsoft Active Directory.
- Basic familiarity of Scripting / automation and data analytics including languages such as Python.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A block-chain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box! But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire salaries in U.S. locations. For non-sales roles, the hiring ranges reflect base salary and do not include bonuses, equity, or benefits. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive target, and do not include equity or benefits. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.