Technical Consulting Engineer - Collab ( UCCX / UCCE / TP) (6- 12 years)
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video, Networking
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today but could open in the near future
· You've achieved a Bachelors or Masters degree in a technical field (CS/EE) and have 6-12 years related experience.
· 3 - 4+ years working with Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Solution
· 3 - 4+ years working with Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Solution
· Proficiency in ICM/CVP/VXML GW/CUIC/FINESSE
· Can demonstrate 4+ years experience in networking products and protocols
· You've had 4+ years hands on experience with; Database (Informix, SQL) and Microsoft Operating System security modeling/design, implementation and troubleshooting.
· You have good understanding of VoIP (SIP, H.323, SCCP, MGCP)
· You communicate for action with strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Scripting Knowledge(Python,Perl)
· Knowledge on CCMP, ECE and other Contact Center Options
· Microsoft Active Directory
• Ability to analyze, configure and troubleshoot small to medium networks.
• Good knowledge of the following products necessary: CUCM, Telepresence Endpoints, VCS, Expressway, MCU, Conductor,TPS,CMS and TMS.
• Sound understanding of the following necessary:
Signalling Protocols(H323, SIP, ISDN)
• Ability to develop technical skills and knowledge, advancing beyond
the fundamentals in at least one area specifically in Unified
• Excellent communication and customer handling skill