Technical Consulting Engineer - Cloud Collaboration
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Networking
TECHNICAL CONSULTING ENGINEER – CLOUD COLLABORATION
What You'll Do
Technical Services is team of elite technical authorities whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through extraordinary business outcomes for our customers and partners including industry recognition and high level of employee engagement. The Cloud Support Organization within Technical Services continue to drive industry-leading Cisco solutions and assist our customers migrating to software, cloud and XaaS.
Who You'll Work With
The Cloud Services team provides second/third level technical support for Cloud / Hybrid solutions and cloud enabled end point products on a worldwide basis via inbound/outbound phone calls, email, web and remote access. Provide consultation to independently troubleshoot & debug solutions for Cisco customers, partners, account teams along with collaborating with other TAC engineers to resolve issues.
Who You Are
You will support Cloud and Hybrid Products: Cisco WebEx, Jabber IM (Cloud), CMR Cloud and Hybrid, Spark Services (Call, Message, Meet), hybrid services and along with phone and conferencing end points connected to the cloud.
You can provide highest-level technical support to help resolve complex customer problems from on-prem to Cisco Cloud.
You'll engage with the Engineering Business Unit to influence the quality and service ability of the products you support.
You contribute technical documentation (not included in the product documentation) that's needed by customers to effectively troubleshoot the product/solution and available for use.
You can innovate by identifying and working with your BU to improve tools, script automation, or other activities that will enable the TAC engineer to work more efficiently and speed accelerate issue identification and resolution. You love mentoring and mentoring others to help them advance in their career.
You will participate in delivering and exceeding customer service level commitment
* You have a Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or equivalent field and 2 to 5 years related experience.
* You have 2 - 3 years' experience in support of Cisco Unified Communications or Business Video Solutions.
* You can demonstrate and understanding of WebEx - Cloud application services, or Software as a Service (SaaS).
* You have a deep understanding of call control protocols
* You have hands on experience - Log Analysis (SIP/PRT/Wireshark/Http log/Fiddler)
* Your written, verbal and presentation skills are superb
* English is required
Desired Cisco Product Knowledge:
* CCNA and/or CCNP Collaboration highly desired
* Minimum of years of experience supporting SaaS solutions, enterprise applications, solutions and/or collaboration infrastructures is required. “Real time” service support environment experience is highly desired.
* Skilled understanding of:
* Networking - Routing Switching (TCP/QoS)
* Microsoft Solutions (Exchange, Active Directory, LDAP)
* Microsoft (IIS, SQL), VMWare, Linux, SSL Certs
* Strong working knowledge and support experience of Microsoft Office, Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android OS.
* Telepresence (VCS Expressway, VCS controller, TMS, Conferencing, TPS)
* Protocols (SIP, RTP, DTMF, SAML, SMTP)
* Web Proxy
* Web API
* Ability to provide leadership across entire collaboration solution to lead a technical team to find and resolve customer issues
* Lead by example, mentor, and train others
* Ability to work with Engineering architects to influence serviceability and usability design
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are inspiring leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.