Tech or Corporate Function Recruiter
Alternate LocationPortugal, UK, Poland
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Cisco’s Global Talent Acquisition Organization is constantly evolving to drive innovation, efficiency and attract best-in-class talent. This is an extraordinary opportunity to play a major role in the EMEAR Talent Acquisition team and develop strategies to hire outstandingly talented individuals. This includes providing Hiring Managers and candidates with high-touch and compelling experiences during the recruitment and hiring process.
Our recruiters play a meaningful role in fuelling Cisco’s growth with extraordinary talent. They drive both filling needs for talent as well as acting as talent consultants to our business leaders. We truly make an impact on Cisco’s success!
We are currently looking for two recruiters, one for our Customer Experience Centers and the other for corporate functions to help craft and implement our hiring strategy in the EMEAR region at Cisco.
Come and join us!
What You'll Do
You will work directly with the hiring managers and leader the customer experience center roles that include Technical Consulting Engineers, Consulting Engineers, Project managers… or corporate functions roles (marketing, operations, supply chain, IT, finance, HR.. ) across EMEAR region.
- You will provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool
- You will be responsible for sourcing passive candidates, evaluating, and closing them.
- You will ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and expertly.
- Drive offer process, including salary recommendations and negotiations, and closing of candidates.
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience and act as a candidate advocate
- Lead kick-off meetings with the hiring manager/team and develop a comprehensive and executable search strategy.
- Establish and run a schedule of regular updates back to the hiring manager
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of a unique and diverse top talent recruiting team, that is willing to support and collaborate to make our job successful.
Who you are
- Experience (3+ years) in end-to-end recruitment, ideally in a tech industry
- Demonstrable track record to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, dynamic work environment as well as the ability to prioritize tasks and manage them efficiently
- Search experience must include full-lifecycle recruitment (end-to-end), including ownership of offer creation, negotiation, and closing
- Sourcing experience using social media and databases
- Confirmed capability to work effectively in a team-based organization, collaborate cross-functionally and globally
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to optimally handle multiple searches/projects and candidates
- Use sound judgment to thoroughly assess candidates' qualifications against position specification
The required competencies:
- Ability to understand, articulate and sell Cisco’s culture and business initiatives
- End-to-end recruitment experience
- Proactive and self-motivated, able to work independently towards a successful conclusion
- Able to build credibility and earn trust
- Proficiency in English.
What do we offer?
- Great working environment with the HR team and with the Cisco managers
- Cisco provides a global diverse workforce of 70.000+ employees with a culture that fosters team collaboration and transparent, open communication
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Flexibility regarding working from home
- The most innovative company in the high-technology industry.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.