Team Solutions: Coach/Facilitator
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Why You’ll Love Cisco
We change the World. You will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more significant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your motivation in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that values its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
Who We Are
The People & Communities Solutions organization focuses on crafting an environment of innovation and consultation to deliver fit-for-purpose talent solutions that accelerate Cisco’s business growth and people strategy. Within the organization are five domains. These include Leader & Teams, Performance; Learning & Careers; Workforce Organizational Consulting; and Mergers & Acquisitions.
The Team Solutions team is passionate about designing and delivering an enterprise-wide portfolio of team-focused solutions, including team coaching, and facilitation, that will unlock the potential of each team and its members to realize our company’s purpose to Power an Inclusive Future for All.
What you’ll do:
As part of a broader team of practitioners, support and deliver offerings for leaders and their teams in virtual, live, and hybrid settings.
Facilitate and deliver Cisco’s current team offerings that are passionate about helping teams endure significant change, build trust, and ignite the outstanding strengths of each team member.
Work with leaders (including executives) to design team workshops and experiences that focus on establishing teams and unlocking the collective excellence of the team.
Co-design and partner with other P&C functions to craft new team solutions and offerings for all of Cisco.
Support go-to-market, communication, and organizational change efforts to ensure the success and enterprise-wide adoption of new team solutions and offerings.
Engage with teams that play a relevant role for Cisco’s business by demonstrating team diagnostics to deliver tailored sessions to ensure business success.
Supply to other enterprise projects within our P&C solutions team as needed.
Who You'll Work With
- Cisco leaders and team across all business functions
- P&C Solutions Leaders and Team Members
- Other P&C functions - Executive & Board, People Experience, People Strategy, Inclusion & Collaboration
- External vendors and partners
Who You Are
Our ideal candidate possesses these capabilities:
- Industry knowledge and expertise in leadership & team development
- Demonstrated success in coaching medium (5-10 people) to large (10+ people) team workshops and experiences
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving business environment that includes a significant level of ambiguity and complexity
- Prior experience facilitating team through tough and sensitive conversations
- An innovative-thinking approach to design HR solutions that align with Cisco’s shift to a hybrid working environment
- Prior experience working in a large company with a global workforce
- Ability to quickly adapt to the changing needs of our business
- Ability to build trust with leaders and their teams to create momentum and get work done in a quick and efficient manner
- Current or prior coaching certification
- Team facilitation
- Team and individual coaching
- People & team consulting
- Design thinking
- HR program design & management
OUR MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE
- 4+ years of experience in Human Resources, Leader & Team Development, People Consulting, Organizational Development, Organizational Change or Organizational Behavioral Sciences
- Coaching certification preferred
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.