Talent Acquisition - Sourcer/Researcher
Area of InterestHuman Resources
What You'll Do
We are currently looking for a hardworking sourcer to join our world-class recruiting team. You will partner with our seasoned expert in-house sourcing, staffing and recruiting teams to develop quality talent for multiple next generation business units and craft and deliver an effective search program to fill both high volume positions and niche, complex and critical positions.
You are capable of handling and closing large requisition loads, execute high volume search processes, complex search methodologies and delivery recruitment strategies. You are an expert at turning passive candidates in to active candidates.
You have excellent candidate and customer interface. You're able to quickly analyze a requisition and work with the recruiters and hiring managers to gather specific details on requirements. You locate and build niche market talent pipelines, research builds, competitive analysis, competitor intelligence and have the ability to approach, screen, evaluate candidates and deliver quality, qualified candidates.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of Cisco's Customer Experience (CX) Talent Acquisition team.
Who You Are
- Team player, highly collaborative.
- Professional, high energy and engaging personality.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Well-developed, effective, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to gather information and engage interested potential candidates.
- Ability to communicate Cisco Vision.
- Comfortable making numerous telephone calls and cold-calling.
- Concentration and aptitude for learning highly technical subject matters.
- Source passive candidates through referrals, networking, internet searches.
- Results-oriented mindset (high sense of urgency, determination, tenacity and focus).
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify candidates and "leave no stone unturned".
- 2 to 3 years’ experience sourcing and screening
- Metrics, detailed tracking and a strategic approach to research.
- Build highly developed recruitment / sourcing strategies.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (Avature preferred)
- Complex proprietary search engines, databases and search methodologies.
- Advanced Boolean Algorithm and strings development.
- Social Media / networking expertise.
- Deeply capable in working in a flexible, scalable and rapid paced environment.
- Generate qualified candidates through Direct Sourcing (cold calling) via telephone and/or Email / research list, patents, contributors list.
- Utilize a large internal resume database engine for sourcing and tracking of candidates.
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, and relocation needs.
Required: basic database / search engines expertise:
Primary job boards (advanced search / search agents) Google search engines, advance search, Extensive Internet Research and Web based Boolean development and Advanced Search Operators. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, Forums, Conferences, Patents search, experience using and developing multiple search engines and browsers.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis.