Talent Acquisition Bachelor's (Intern) United States
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Additional Location(s)San Jose, CA
Area of InterestHuman Resources
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
Cisco Human Resources is inspiring today's talent for tomorrow's Cisco. We are developing HR strategies that accelerate capability in Cisco's business and our employees by transforming our talent, leadership, culture, and organization.
Cisco’s Talent Acquisition (TA) team is the bridge between the role you have and role you want. Our strongest asset is our people, and as a TA Intern, you will play a key role in identifying and attracting the best of the best. This dynamic team attracts, identifies, and hires candidates across all functions at Cisco including Engineering, Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing, and Corporate Functions.
Are you looking for an internship that will give you real hands-on TA experience at one of the “World’s Best Workplaces?” We are looking for a goal-oriented, driven, multi-tasker who wants to put their passion towards exciting project work, learning the functional fundamentals of TA, and being a part of a collaborative team. This 12 week internship will provide you with a phased approach to training and experiential learning in a hands-on environment. Come prepared to be inspired!
Who You Are
- You are actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree, preferably in business management, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0; with a concentration in human resources, marketing, communications, or public relations preferred, but not required
- You have confirmed leadership skills, ability to inspire change, and a working knowledge of social media competencies
- You love dealing with ambiguity, thinking strategically, communicating with executive-level partners and have a real passion for building a career in HR
- You show excellent time management, project management, analytical thinking, and communication skills
- You are a flexible, self-starter who can work independently with solid attention to detail
- Located in either Research Triangle Park, NC or San Jose, CA
At Cisco, each person brings their own unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco