Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
What You'll Do
- · Provide product/technical support, be able to present/teach well, communicate SP routing related technologies, products or solutions for Cisco internal sales/pre-sales, partners and customers
- · Deep understanding on high end routing products, IP/Routing/MPLS/Segment Routing technologies
- · Self-motived, Perform in-depth, technical presentations and develop documentations to enable and influence sales force on high end routing and SPR technologies
- · Provide specific solutions/technology/product consulting, technical and sales support for account
- · Independently builds cross- functional team when necessary. Leads virtual team or shows technical leadership within the team to enable pre-sales team
- · Understand competitors well, and know solutions and product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
- · On-site Pre-sales Test and Post sales urgent case support through the whole sales cycle
- · Drives and leads a new technology or solution. Ability to drive all aspects of technical solution collateral. Drives architectural decisions for a single technology. Solid understanding between the business and technical implications in multiple technologies and solution.
- · Fluent English to communicate with US HQ as a bridge between R&D and China sales team
Who You'll Work With
· Working with the BU, product team and field teams determine gaps in go to market strategies, technological shortfalls, trends, and directions in the industry to continually keep Cisco on the right track to deliver leading edge viable solutions with market demand.
Who You Are
- Skills required
- · 5+ years of experience as technical marketing engineer for High End Routing
- · Cisco product experience or relevant experience in key competitor offerings
- · Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent.
- · CCIE is highly desirable and preferred – Routing or SP
- · In-depth knowledge of SP routing technologies, including IGP, BGP, MPLS VPN, QoS, SD-WAN
- · Familiar with SP/ OTT Network Architecture, major service category and operation model.
- · Demonstrated technical knowledge and consultative skills
- · Pre-Sales experience required
- · Self-initiated creating sales opportunities and new product business development
- · Outstanding verbal, communication, presentation, negotiation skills and business sense
- · Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- · Ability to learn quickly and stay current
- · Understanding about company, competitors, technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.