TECNICHAL CONSULTING ENGINEER COLLABORATION
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
What You'll Do
Our Customer Experience Technical Assistance Center (TAC) is a team of extraordinary group of technical specialists whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively, while delivering the best possible customer experience. You can measure your success through excellent financial results, growing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores.
Who You'll Work With
In this role, you'll gain insight on the detailed functionality of Cisco products and partner with all distributed elements of the service chain. Our TAC team is made up of highly-responsive and driven technology experts who love what they do: Enabling our Customers by enabling Cisco Technology! We provide 2nd/3rd level technical support on a worldwide basis 24 x 7 x 365 to customer sites where Cisco Unified Contact Center (UCC/IPCC) and other Cisco Call Center applications are deployed. You'll focus on reactive measures including diagnostics and analysis, as well as, recommendations. With a technology runway that never ends, opportunities to develop your depth, breadth and diversity of technology is limitless!
Who You Are
We're looking for team members that are trained in Voice and have working knowledge of Cisco Call Manager products. You can demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge. This is a great opportunity for someone with patience and an empathetic view of the customer to hone their skills and advance their career contributing to customers while working with an industry leader in networking technology.
You'll determine methods and procedures for solving complex technical issues encompassing hardware, software and networking. Function as technical lead for large customer accounts with multiple concurrent technical issues. Formulate technical action plans for analyzing and resolving end-to-end solutions and generate clear and concise documentation in the form of case notes, technical tips and white papers. You will work on complex problems where analysis of situations requires in-depth fault analysis and troubleshooting skills. Enjoy providing systems/product training as well as guidance & leadership to less experienced engineers.
- You've achieved a Bachelors or Masters degree in a technical field (CS/EE) and have 5-8 years related experience.
- 4+ years working with Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Solution
- 4+ years dealing with Cisco Voice Solutions (CUCM/Gateway/CUBE)
- Proficiency in ICM/CVP/IPIVR/VXML GW/CUIC
- Can demonstrate 4+ years experience in networking products and protocols
- Have 4+ years Administrator level knowledge of either Microsoft Windows or Unix
- You've had 4+ years hands on experience with; Database (Oracle, SQL, Sybase) and Microsoft Operating System security modeling/design, implementation and troubleshooting.
- You have good understanding of VoIP (SIP, H.323, SCCP, MGCP)
- You communicate for action with strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You hold CCNA, CCNP or higher networking certification
- Ability to work effectively with and provide guidance to other members of the work group
- Previous Customer Support experience
- Cisco IPT related products: Call Manager, Unity, Voice Gateways, CUSP Etc.
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Solution (ICM Router/Logger/AWHDS/CVP/IPIVR/VXML-GW/CUIC,Peripheral Gateway)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco