TECHNICAL LEADER.CUSTOMER DELIVERY
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Our CX Vision is to accelerate our customers’ success, and profitable growth for Cisco and our partners, by delivering the best customer experience in the industry.
What You'll Do
As a Technical Leader in the CX Center support services supporting DNAC/SDA, the primary responsibilities include
- Customer problem resolution: Active participation in customer escalations – GFEP, CAP cases. Assist the team in troubleshooting complex network issues
- Talent development: Mentor and coach engineers to develop into SME and future technical leaders
- Content development: IC digitization, content creation – videos, articles
- Drive innovation and automation across TAC processes, tools,
- Extensive engagement and building a strong relationship with Engineering for on-going product issues, EFT, drive adoption etc.
Who You Are
- Strong exposure to Large Enterprise network environment on next gen routing
- Expertise in LAN technologies
- Network Operating System experience, preferably IOS or IOS-XE
- Exposure to product life cycle and tools
- Customer experience: Reproduction and debugging of customer issues, handling of field queries
- Ability to work with a cross-functional and geographically diverse team is expected.
- Experience in Linux, CPU architectures, virtualization and Linux device drivers would be a plus
- Solve problems creatively and multi-task in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment.
- Programming experience in C , TCL , Python , Linux , Cisco IOS is desirable
- Experience with standardization such as working in IETF would be a bonus.
Education & Experience
- Minimum 10-12 years’ experience supporting Enterprise networks and/or large data center environment
- Prior experience in a NOC, TAC environment is a must
- Prior experience in implementation and configuration of layer2/layer3 routing and switching on Cisco IOS/XE or Data Center products.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining all manners of network hardware, cabling and associated peripherals including Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Proxies, Traffic Managers and other network appliances.
- Hands on, demonstrable experience in one or more of the following technologies: Cisco, HP, Aruba, Brocade, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Bluecoat, Infoblox, Solarwinds, F5
- CCIE is a must
- Excellent knowledge of Controller based network solutions.
- Experienced with micro services software architecture and technologies
- Good knowledge on docker, Kubernetes & java debugging skills
- Understanding of network segmentation and security policies.
- Understanding of enterprise network design with switches and wireless deployments as well as the support processes surrounding large scale network deployments
- Expert level knowledge in on OSI model, TCP/IP, IPv4 and working knowledge of IPv6
- Expertise with network configuration, security principles, and maintenance best practices.
- Advanced competence with monitoring tools, techniques, alerting and notification processes.
- Well-versed with networking tools such as traffic generators (e.g lxia), sniffers et al.
- Knowledge of VxLAN/Routing Technologies and protocols (BGP, ISIS, LISP) is required.
- Unicast/Multicast Forwarding experience would help too.
- Catalyst9K series, DNA Center
- Demonstrate Leadership skills
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective business writing
Good Customer handling skills.