TECHNICAL CONSULTING ENGINEER.CUSTOMER DELIVERY
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
What You'll Do
- This CSE role supports reactive case handling for Cisco's largest Service Provider and Enterprise customers with Cisco video technologies.
- Typically reports to Manager, Technical Support.
- Provide second level support and consultation to independently debug complex Video problems.
- To become a focal point for large customer network problem resolution.
- Act as a technical expert and is a go-to resource for the team.
- Provides support on a world-wide basis to all CMS customers.
- Follow CMS incident process, accurate documentation of incidents and adhere to defined SLA/SLOs.
- Use lab to recreate scenarios to provide solution to issues.
- Guide and support Tier 1 team in case of complex issues.
Who You'll Work With
CMS teams provides day2support to some of Cisco’s premium customers.
- The team is targeted to assist SP and Enterprise customers to drive key values and outcomes, including OPEX reduction, Agility and end user happiness. There are multiple teams which are highly niche to make sure we achieve those targets.
- Work with Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Incident managers and Escalation engineers to resolve complex issues.
- Work with multiple vendors/teams as the need arises to drive issues to resolution.
- Collaborate with other CSE's, VARs, OEMs, End-users & internal engineering departments.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications).
- Minimum 3 years of related experience involving customer exposure element in Collaboration technologies area.
- Proven technical knowledge in Cisco Communication Manager or Cisco Telepresence Product family (VCS, TMS, MCU).
- In-depth troubleshooting experience and knowledge of VOIP/Video signaling.
- Technical knowledge of SIP, H.323, Unix/Linux, AD/Exchange, Video, and Tandberg Products.
- Good understanding of concepts: OSI and TCP/IP Model, VTP, STP, Ether channel, HSRP, Routing Protocols, etc.
- Intermediate level understanding of switching – VLAN, Voice VLAN, Inter VLAN routing, PoE, etc.
- Basic Understanding of UCS machines, ESXi and CIMC.
- Passion and demonstrated ability to learn and work in a diverse team environment.
- Ability to drive to achieve goals with limited supervision.
- You are able to determine problems and deliver solutions with a high level of customer delight.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good technical foundation in networking is required, ideally CCNP or above (CCIE is a preferred).
- Knowledge in other technologies/products, experience and certifications are a plus.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking ambitious risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.