TECHNICAL CONSULTING ENGINEER CUSTOMER DELIVERY
Location:Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Who You'll work with
Core Tasks, Activities & Responsibilities:
- Be the focal point for customer, and first customer concern resource for CSE on reactive technical issues on assigned engagement(s).
- Participates in weekly SR review calls organized by HTOM.
- Fixes, collaborates and follows up with TAC/HTTS CSEs to ensure timely resolution on service requests.
- Shares knowledge with customer related to solving (teach how to fish).
- Be the conduit between customer and other Cisco entities (TAC/HTTS, BU, DE, NCE, Partner concern etc) and work hand in hand with them for faster issue resolution.
- Leads RCA effort, and as well as documentation & and presentation of the same to customer
- Drive recreates in CALO Lab. Covers maintenance windows or any other pre-planned off-hours network activity. Provides technical, product and protocol level trainings to customer and HTTS teams as needs arise. Covers maintenance windows or any other pre-planned off-hours network activity.
- Mentoring: Helps out new hires in ramp-up process, making sure they have access to accounts and tools that HTEs use.
What you'll Do:
Technical Knowledge and Problem Solving:
- Good understanding of Routing and Switching protocols and technologies. Strong Internetworking troubleshooting experience. Ability to demonstrate and involve right technical resources when need be. Ability to identify customer issues to software defects if applicable and assist DE in the CDETs resolution process. Should have good understanding of TSA and be able to articulate the same.
- Impact: Should exhibit drive, ownership and technical leadership to take customer issues to timely resolution. Positively influence Services renewal by showcasing achievements of business outcomes and value.
Who You are:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree required. TAC/HTTS background required for proven troubleshooting experience. Equivalent outside exposure acceptable. CCIE preferred.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.