TA Systems Business & Process Analyst
Location:Boxborough, Massachusetts, US
Additional Location(s)RTP or anywhere in the US
Area of InterestHuman Resources
What You'll Do
As a Systems Business & Process Analyst within Talent Acquisition, you'll be a problem solver, a creative thinker and a valuable team member. Our Operations team is responsible for the programs, tools, systems and analytics that enable and transform the recruitment of future Cisco employees. As a Talent Acquisition Systems Business & Process Analyst, you'll:
- Conduct analysis related to TA Systems enhancements and initiatives
- Gather business requirements and document current- and future-state processes
- Create user stories and capture impact analysis
- Participate in process and cost modelling
- Create test scripts, and coordinate and conduct testing for major system releases
- Provide subject matter expertise (SME) on TA processes and systematic dependencies
- Maintain process documentation
- Escalate issues to and follow up with vendor to solve problems
- Have a broad system knowledge on staffing and system processes
- Support interdependencies of system interfaces
Who You'll Work With
Talent Acquisition is at the forefront of Cisco's HR vision, ensuring that the right talent is in the right place at the right time. Our team of systems and process experts use our analytical minds and customer service approach to find solutions. We provide a Talent Acquisition platform that drives productivity and performance through an intuitive and robust recruitment experience, and top-level support and service.
Who You Are
You’re a detail-oriented Business Analyst who has expertise in process optimization and identifying solutions to business challenges. You’re a pro at process documentation, and have a thorough understanding of the business workflows and life-cycles. You have a knowledge of recruiting and HR processes, technologies and programs, and a passion for problem solving. You have a knack for handling multiple assignment with effective resolution of conflicting priorities with a proven ability in problem solving through analytical and evaluative means. You should possess impeccable skills to prioritize work, balance assignments efficiently, stay organized, drill-down into details, ensuring efficient utilization of technical resources. With those skills, you negotiate successfully with multiple diverse stakeholders.
- Understand business processes related to recruitment and HR
- Understand system interfaces and integrations, and the flow of data between technology platforms
- Expertise in process documentation, including business requirements documents and process flow diagrams
- Strong understanding program and project methodology
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to articulate solutions and issues to vendor and client
- Process and Project Management Certifications (ex. Six Sigma, PMP, Kaizen) a plus
- Experience working with Avature or comparable ATS/CRM/HR platforms is a plus
- Typically requires BA/BS degree or equivalent, plus and 5+ years of related experience
- Effectively cope with change; flexible and adaptable, shift gears comfortably
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.