Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking
What we are looking for
A customer-focused technical sales professional who ensures that relevant technical information and guidance is provided to the customer, delivering customer success and aligned outcomes.
Why you’ll Love Cisco
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, from launching a new era of networks that adapt, learns and protect, to building services that accelerate business outcomes. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks and pop culture aficionados. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. There is a reason why Cisco is picked the #1 place to work at 2 years in a row. It’s a place of pure creativity where employees are valued and appreciated for bringing their true self to work.
What You’ll Do
As a Systems Engineer/Architect you will orchestrate involvement of all technical activities and resources, holding accountabilities for all opportunities within assigned account(s) and provide architectural perspective across the Cisco product portfolio, including software and services.
• Technical sales professional serving as a Technology/Product/Solution consultant.
• Technical orchestrator for an array of Cisco resources, primary responsibility for ensuring successful completion of each pitstop from a technical perspective in the lifecycle selling motion.
• Provides technical information and design/implementation guidance in concert with Cisco Architecture Seller team(s).
• Collaborates with the Account Manager on the customer account plan(s), jointly ensuring customer success.
• Educate customer on Cisco differentiation. Set brand preference to Cisco.
• Field role that serves as a Technology expert across solutions within a multi-domain architecture approach.
• Build relationship with Engineering Teams, field teams, architecture team, Business Units (BUs) and Partners.
Who You’ll Work With
The India Commercial Segment is a truly vibrant sales organization that covers the top accounts in the Enterprise Space.
We service customers in the Financial Services, IT&ITS, Retail, Logistics, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing and Conglomerate industries. This role is part of the Commercial System Engineering team.
With the Commercial System Engineering Team, you will be designing, implementing and empowering the strategy for the next generation of communications and application delivery for India’s leading companies.
You'll collaborate as part of a disruptive Sales engineering team. We offer exhilarating, inspiring, global, high impact, and uniquely broad opportunities for your growth.
· Bachelor of Engineering degree or equivalent
· Excellent written, oral communication, listening skills.
· Min 8-10 years of presales experience in technical position .
· Detailed Cisco products and technologies knowledge.
· Understand the basic aspects of end to end architecture and should have knowledge on one more technology other than Networking (preferably Datacentre or Security).
· Knowledge on how to handle RFP specifications( in specific vertical only)
· Advanced technical knowledge in the Networking Solutions, SDN Architecture , Network Security and Datacentre Networking technologies.
· Ability to drive CxO-level discussions and expose Cisco’s value and differentiators.
· Advanced Whiteboarding and Presentation skills.
· Experience working with the large Manufacturing/ITES/FSI customers.
· CCNP/ CCIE certifications preferable.
· Formulate and communicate a solution / vision.
· Experience working with and handling large enterprises and public-sector organizations.
· Ecosystem platform skills and certification ( Cloud , Security )
· Working towards any industry led certification.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses.
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.