Location:Cairo Al Qahirah, Egypt
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
You . . .
. . . are a strategic thinker, are technically astute, attuned to industry trends, and ‘see into the future’
. . . bring a team-first-attitude to everything you do, focused on the success of the greater good
. . . innovate everywhere, always testing existing theories and processes to ensure they’re still valid
Does this sound like you? Then let’s dig in!
First and foremost, you are a technologist; a technical leader and strategic partner to your account teams. You see industry trends, align to overall corporate strategies and initiatives, and are able to translate these into a clear plan for your customers. You always put the team first and are the embodiment of a trusted advisor.
What You'll Do
You will partner with your account managers to help drive strategic deals in the midsize and above market for Cisco. These segments have a balance of a large customers, across commercial, service provider and public sector and is a dynamic and extremely fast-paced environment. You will often encounter challenges for which the rulebook doesn’t yet exist and your solutions will push the boundaries what the customers had thought possible
You will be responsible for leading your customers towards a strategic engagement and find new ways to expand Cisco’s foothold while fighting off the competition.
The expectation is that you will use Cisco technology to balance in-person (when again possible) and virtual meetings with stakeholders, customers and partners.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams. We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions.
The Systems Engineering team within the Global Virtual Sales and Engineering (GVSE) organization is a dynamic and multicultural team that consistently delivers profitable growth. Within this trusted team you can share best practices, your ideas, feel supported by your colleagues, challenge the status quo and have the flexibility to drive projects you are passionate about.
We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better. We will provide you with a platform for success including: coaching, training and on-the-job learning that will strongly support you in your career advancement. You will discover an innovative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technologies to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams can adapt quickly to respond to market changes and are highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
Who You Are
Are you a people-focused technical sales professional with a broad knowledge of Cisco and/or relevant industry products, solutions, technologies and related programs?
Do you love creating your own technical solutions to the most pressing customer challenges?
If you are a guru in translating technology vision, strategy and goals into a compelling value proposition, if you are at as your best when you show customers how to transform their business by digital means, then we want you!
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Previous technical sales experience as pre-sales systems engineer strongly preferred
- Have proven experience in carrying and achieving large sales quotas.
- Some form of industry-relevant certifications are preferred.
- Be able to demonstrate a software sales background and software architectural knowledge.
- Be a self-starter. Have strong problem-solving skills and ability to assess a problem and figure out an effective course of action with minimal guidance.
- Demonstrated experience in data-driven decision making and technical sales strategy creation
- Business-level English and language of the hub in which you’re based, both written and verbal (Dutch and French). Willing to interact daily with multinational stakeholders in either language. Fluency in an additional widely spoken language in EMEAR is always a plus.
- Have general knowlesge across multiple Cisco architectures while maintaining technical leadership on one of Cisco’s major solutions in the midsize space (EN, Cloud/DC, Collab, Security)
- A degree in physical sciences, engineering or mathematics.
- You will need high emotional intelligence and a strong focus on soft-skills development.
- Can navigate between organizational levels, breaking silos binding people to work together.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!