Location:Seoul, Seoul-Teukbyeolsi, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
What You'll Do
As a Systems Engineer (SE) at Cisco, you will liaise closely with our Account/BD/Product Sales Specialists in a pre-sales technical role.
- showcasing Cisco product solutions
- setting up demonstrations
- explaining features and benefits to customers
- crafting and configuring products to meet specific customer needs.
In addition to technological aptitude and the ability to learn quickly and stay current, your interpersonal, presentation and troubleshooting skills should evoke passion and confidence within the team. You will have account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned territory from technical perspective and hence it's helpful to stay up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services. You will also assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities and actively participate as a specialist on the assigned Virtual Team. You will provide consultative support in your technical area to other Systems Engineers. This position will be in charge of our Enterprise CGEM (Country Global Enterprise Model) account.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of a team of Systems Engineers. You will partner with Account Manager(s), Business Development Managers, Product Sales Executives or Specialists of your account/territory/patch. You will work with partners and customers to ensure the best possible solution. We provide best and optimized solutions to the clients in the area of Smart-cities, IOT, Security and other IT infrastructure components.
Who You Are
A hardworking and performing individual who works for a collaborative experience for Cisco and the client, and who is passionate about new technologies. You are a true teammate and love to learn. Besides this, it is expected that you have:
- BE/B.Tech (EE/CS) degree or equivalent with at least 3+ years with related experience on Cisco product and services and / or relevant experience in key competitor offerings in similar domain.
- CCIE certification is great to have
- Should have knowledge on baseline SE skills and knowledge in at least one of these architectures - Data Center, Collaboration, Security or Router/Switch/Wireless, Smart City/IOT
- You are a customer-focused technical sales professional who provides technical information and design/implementation guidance to one or more customers in a dedicated and /or pooled manner.
- You have direct technical accountability for specific opportunities, leveraging knowledge across the broad Cisco portfolio, including software and services, as well as his / her technical specialization as needed.
- Should be able to understand and converse about company, competitors, technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Should have excellent written, verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills for effective consultative selling
- Ability to work effectively, contribute as a team member and assume a leadership role
- English communication
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.