Systems Engineer Software & Automation, Philippines
Location:Taguig City, Philippines
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking, Security, Service Provider
Cisco seeks an ambitious and driven pre-sales Solution Architect to lead the technical sales engagement with large Service Providers (SP) and Enterprise customers. This is a technical (pre-sales) position working directly with Philippine Service Provider sales team. Responsibilities include driving Cisco’s automation architectures and solutions and running all the technical aspects of pre-sales activities for our Automation and Orchestration software.
The Cisco Systems Engineer Software & Automation is responsible for presenting, demonstrating, designing solutions, feature planning and organization to pursue the Automation and Orchestration needs from Service Provider customers. You should be highly accomplished with software designs, SDN, DC, 5G, VNFM/VNFO. You are a self-starter, act as an industry authority guide, and strive to align Cisco and large Service Providers and Enterprises to maximize customer value.
Who You'll Work With?
As a Systems Engineer you will provide guidance and assistance to the account teams building production ready automation solutions to address specific needs of our customers.
A couple of the primary technology trends including large scale automation/operations with programmability and Multi-Domain solutions. We are seeing many ideas and enquiries to migrate to a design that can support multiple vendors and domains for a large scale engagement. The Systems Engineer, would need to innovate, position, align, test and sell architectures that enable the Cisco’s automation strategy in a scalable, programmed and secure way.
Who You Are?
Extensive deep technical pre-sales experience preferred. Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent. CCIE and/or DevNet certification is helpful. Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation, consultative skills ambitious interpersonal skills required. Ability to work effectively, chip in as a team member and assume a leadership role for the team. Ability to understand complex technical and selling situations and the ability to seek the problem or solicit the required resources.
Ought to have capabilities:
· Sales and presentation skills are needed
· Effective at communication across all functions within Cisco
· The ability and comfort level to present easily to customer architects, engineers, managers and executives to effective position the value of the Cisco solutions and how it solves the customer problems or achieves their goals.
· A desire to work with account teams on strategy, architecture, and design of customer networks.
· Desire and ability to convey ideas with Cisco Engineering Leaders to co-develop products or software solutions directly for customers.
· Craft, present and document technical solutions for in-depth and high-level technical presentations to the customers, Cisco Development and prospects
· Participate in the writing of requirements documents and test plans
· Deep understanding of Service Provider & Enterprise architectures.
· Routing standards and technologies including OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MPLS, LAG, ECLB, Segment Routing.
· Routing security designs (uRPF, ACLs, CPP, MD5, SSH)
· In-depth knowledge of Cisco routing and switching products
· Production networking architecture
· Comprehension of Automation with focus on NetConf, gRPC, YANG Models, OpenConfig, OpenFlow, gNMI, and industry controller technologies.