Systems Engineer GSP Sales
Location:Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestService Provider
Cisco's GSP organization brings together more than 90 of the top Wireline, Wireless, Cable and Web Providers. Solution Sales, Services Sales, Service Delivery and SP Engineering are all combined into a single organization, enabling greater cohesiveness and flexibility around Cisco offers. This is truly the next generation of Cisco's Service Provider business supporting customers with emerging technologies like SDN, Cloud, Data Center, Virtualization, IoT, and IoE
The position of Systems Engineer is a pre-sales technical position, which requires a balance of technical acumen and sales experience. You would need to partner with our account executives and other members of the Reliance patch in a technical, pre-sales role to develop and articulate Cisco's technical vision and strategic business direction while showcasing Cisco architectures, solutions, and technologies in support of a major service provider. This is a rare career opportunity for you to garner experience and skills at the leading edge of current network developments and technologies for large Groundbreaking Service Provider Accounts for Cisco. It requires elite technical resources to lead customer relationship.
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You are expected to have strong and validated experience in the following primary responsibilities that make-up the role:
- Engagement with the technical decision maker within the SP accounts
- Technical leadership in developing and positioning creative architecture solutions to meet customer requirements
- Driving and working as part of a technical team that could include account system engineer, ecosystem engineer, channel partner pre-sales, technical solutions network engineers
- Developing bill of materials that reflect the architectural solutions
- Contributing to the Cisco response RFI, RFP and RFQ document that might be issued by customers
- Developing and executing bench-mark-testing (BMT) efforts in order to win the technical competitive
- Developing and maintaining relationship with the technical community especially system integrators and ecosystem vendors.
- Being a trusted advisor and an expert in Cisco technology areas
WHO YOU ARE
You should have at least 10+ years experience in presales as a technical resource with Network Equipment vendors or equivalent experience in other related roles.
You much demonstrate strong skills and experience in both technology areas and pre-sales areas:
- In depth understanding about SP (IP MPLS, Carrier Ethernet, Broadband, Transport) and Networking - Routing & Switching and expertise in one of the following - DC/Security/Collaboration.
- Good understanding of Service Provider GTM Architecture platform such as Collab Platform, IPT Contact Center, Conf Bridge/TPAAS/ ISR/Nexus/ASR Platform
- Has product knowledge in advance technologies either for Cisco Product or Cisco Competitor products
- Capabilities in designing end to end large complex network to meet Service Providers requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively and make valuable contributions as a team member. Demonstrated technical knowledge and consultative skills.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to assess a problem and settle an effective course of action.
- Capabilities to work with various nontechnical groups (finance, legal, Post sales)
- Can work under minimum supervision and under pressure
- Self-motivated, fast learner and perseverance to make things happen
- Capabilities to lead a group of people with various technical background
- Capabilities to have critical thinking to address customer concern and to support customer business growth.
- Customer oriented attitude
Minimum bachelorâ€™s degree in a technical area or equivalent industry certification (e.g.CCIE)
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who arenâ€™t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.