Systems Engineer - France
Location:Issy Les Moulineaux, Ile De France, France
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Systems Engineers in Cisco are technical leads that advice and support Sales teams with pre-sales and deep technical knowledge. You will get to work across a vast portfolio of Switching, Routing, Wireless Lan, Network Orchestration, DataCenter, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Things and Security. You will touch Enterprise Cisco technology solutions and work with a variety of customers.
In this job, you will:
· Translate customer needs in high-level solutions design.
· Bring new networking technologies to market.
· Liaise with the Business Units and Technical Marketing to understand our products, technologies and Services.
· Continuously help develop our solutions by providing feedback from the field.
· Help our partners refine their go-to-market strategy and technical portfolio.
· Prepare model RFP's and response to customer RFP's.
· Conduct technical workshops for Customers, Partners and internal teams.
· Understand competitor offerings and provide input to the sales team on product positioning and differentiation.
· Represent Cisco on community forums and customer facing events.
· Handle post-sales escalation and resolve issues, by coordinating and working with all internal and external stakeholders.
· Leverages internal tools and programs to plan and deliver high quality demonstrations.
At Cisco, you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Cisco Systems Engineers delivers the message about the vital role the network plays to our customers and partners.
New demands on the network are calling for new solutions: SDN, Campus Fabric, SD-Access, SD-WAN, Fog Computing, secure networks that can sense and enforce security threats and more importantly Network Programmability to address Orchestration, automation and insight needs of our customers.
We help customers understand how to use these state of the art networks and make it possible for them to achieve their business goals in ways they would never have imagined.
The network touches everything: come and define it with us.
· You bring several years of experience in pre-sales engineering or technical customer facing.
· Personal interest for technical innovations.
· You have BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering or related discipline.
· Preferably, have CCNA, CCNP or CCIE certifications.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Switching, Routing, Wireless LAN, network orchestration, Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Things and Security.
- Knowledge of Cisco products and Cisco certifications are preferred.
- Programmability skills: REST, Python, Ruby, JAVA, C#…
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Big Data, PaaS, and IaaS technologies.
- Experience architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable, distributed systems.
- Adept at using initiative, discretion and judgment to apply technical solutions to complex sales opportunities.
- Adept at customer interactions from the CIO through to technical staff.
- Knowledge of sales cycle.
- Impactful verbal and written communication and strong presentation skills.
- Great relationship building skills, tenacity, resilience.
- Ability to work independently and remotely as well as with your team to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to train and coach others in our enterprise technologies.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
· We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
· We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
· We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco