Systems Engineer (Busan)
Location:Pusan, Pusan-Gwangyeoksi, Republic of Korea
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything; here that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
Cisco Korea is recruiting for a customer-focused Systems Engineer (SE) to guide the development and expansion of relationships with key partners and customers.
You will provide technical direction and business guidance to the sales team. You will drive revenue through account planning, resource planning and allocation. You will actively develop and maintain a team of high-performing SEs and continually seek creative methods for improving team performance. You will help meet operational revenue goals by driving creative programs and leading day to day activities. You will lead and grow systems engineering team talent and expertise and learn how to build a territory plan by compiling SE feedback and adding knowledge of market demand. You will create a technical resource plan for territory and collaborate with the Regional Manager to prioritize and target team opportunities; review quantitative information to identify and explain trends. You will understand mechanisms for establishing team capacity, improving team performance and align resources to deliver on commitments and get results.
The SE provides an architectural perspective across the Cisco product portfolio, including software and services, leveraging knowledge of the broader Cisco portfolio as well as his/her technical specialization as needed.
- Direct account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned territory.
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities.
- Consult with customers to understand their needs and design effective solutions.
- Deliver technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
- Keep up-to-date on the market, competitive solutions, products and services.
Who You'll Work With
You will partner with the Account Manager to recommend and develop appropriate customer solution offerings.
Who You Are
The SE is a customer-focused technical sales professional who provides high level technical information and design/implementation mentorship to one or more customers in a dedicated and/or pooled manner.
- You have around 2+ years of position relevant experience
- You possess competitive knowledge including solution, technology and product offerings
- Cisco CCIE certification is desirable but not essential
- You have the ability to drive adoption of Cisco technology solutions through channel partners, and into customers
- You have knowledge of relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria and applications
- You have great spoken/written communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
- You are highly motivated and a self-starter who can lead opportunities without close supervision
- You cultivate relationships with multiple layers of an organization
- You have a university degree in a technical discipline or equivalent from a reputable university
- English communication
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything - people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.