Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Networking
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything, from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real-world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part of a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
· You will work with our Department of Defense team and leverage your experience and expertise to ensure the DOD is successful in achieving its mission while leveraging the Power of Cisco.
· You will establish and maintain customer relationships at the executive/business decision-maker level.
· You will develop & present compelling business cases to customers, maintain expert-level knowledge of all elements of the business case, including the drivers of cost, benefit, and risk.
· You will partner closely with your sales counterpart to align the technology architecture to the customer's Mission and ensure customer success by orchestrating resources to assist the customer in realizing the full value of their technology investment.
· Develop & lead business value-based opportunities within targeted accounts - often over 12-24-month sales cycles.
· Enhance Cisco's solution portfolio over time focused around key customer requirements and aligned with Cisco products and solutions.
· Provide regular reporting of account engagement progress on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
· Engage, advise and mentor base on our Customer Experience imperatives and business value-based consultative selling approaches
· This role allows flexibility, customer engagement, groundbreaking technology, and career mobility. Teaming with an account manager, you will jointly engage with the customer, finding ways to pursue your customer's concerns and challenges, and will make customers more agile, improve your career, and bring groundbreaking technology into the light.
Who You Are
· You enjoy working remotely
· You have a passion for the Department of Defense and its mission
· You have an excellent understanding of Cisco products and solutions with 10+ years in systems engineering or architecture (pre and post-sales)
You are experienced in pre-sales account planning and experience in life cycle project planning.
· You have the ability to map the customers' mission and priorities to Cisco Solutions
· You are flexible to set goals and priorities between organizations
· You have strong prioritization skills with a consistent record of driving results
· You are able to demonstrate value to the team and be seen as a Go-To person for top issues
· You excel at prioritizing issues based on business impact and collaborate with Operation Management team and extended team to solve issues
Our minimum requirements for this role:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
· Cisco Certified DevNET Associate is preferred
· Cisco certifications CCNP or CCIE is preferred
· This role will require some international travel once it is safe to do so.
· The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance
· Familiarity with the Department of Defense
· Knowledge of the 3 major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, and CCP)
· Understanding of AI and ML concepts
· Programmability and Automation skills
· Understanding of WAN and LAN technologies
· Data Center Compute and Networking skills
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.