Leader Systems Engineering
Location:Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestService Provider
Lead Systems Engineering is a Key representative for Cisco towards our customers providing thought leadership while holding accountability for customer centric solutions. This role is accountable for driving new funnel opportunities, crafting compelling & competitive proposition and value argumentation, and progressing strategic deals forward to closure. Cisco is looking for candidates with Proven track of record in Solutions and technical presales leadership positions.
- Recruit, hire, train, and retain top technical talent who are able to work in a dynamic environment
- Lead Pre-sale support including quote, network design, technical and financial proposal, pre-sale testing support etc.
- Coach and develop staff; provide performance management, development planning, and technical training.
- 15+ years related experience in the technology industry and demonstrated leadership of technical pre-sales teams.
- Cisco product experience and/or relevant experience with competitive offerings.
- Pre-Sales experience is a must.
- Excellent communication skills to assist at the Customer Management Interface level, including negotiation and presentation skills.
- Provide Technology insights to customers, linking technology trends and Cisco offering with operator’s business outcomes. Assure customer awareness for implications of technology trends including a holistic Telecommunication industry approach to drive Service Providers business agenda in a changing business scenario (Hyperscalers, Major Vendors, 5G, etc.)
- Strong leadership skills in a cross-functional teaming environment.
- Ability to lead through change, promote new and innovative approaches to address business challenges and needs.
- Managing a diverse technical and sales team experience.
- Seek out, identify, develop, and close business opportunities with key service provider accounts. Collect and analyze all marketing information. Enhance customer relationships.
- Identify key customer requirements and coordinate with Product Management and Engineering to ensure that these requirements are implemented in the products.
- Create co-operative business plans with service providers and their partners, help to define new business models and support product features.
- Identify, quantify, and recommend action plan to address new business opportunities.
- Customise the solutions for selected Market/Customer segment
- Lead BOQ (Bill of Quantity) preparation in comparison to customers' current infra and Various Capex and Opex based scenario/benefits.
- Continuous technology innovation to ensure customer delight and business objectives
- Define the relevant KPI's for the SE-technology teams in alignment with the business objectives
- Communicate the customer visions, strategies & requirements, identifying market requirements in accordance with customer requirements and feedback, identify strategic market requirements, and influence roadmap development
- Drive up-sell opportunities during the entire process to contribute to increased sales volume.
- Strong understanding of CSP business and technology, especially in 5G.
- Strong consultative and argumentation skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- The ability to articulate arguments or ideas in a compelling way, ability to influence at a Senior Level
- Be proactive, self-motivated, organized, and structured, with an understanding of key business drivers
- Domain experience: Main domains Telecom Core networks, Cloud Infrastructure, OSS and BSS. Sub-domain expertise in Cloud Core, Digital transformation, Service orchestration and assurance, 5GCore, API marketplace, Charging and Billing solutions
- Industry Knowledge: 3GPP Core Network Standards for LTE and 5GC, ETSI NFV, ETSI MEC, ONAP, IETF, CNCF, TM Forum, CNTT, etc.
- Must have considerable Business, Market & Network/Technology Knowledge.
- Strategic Capability in areas of Market/Network planning and capacity creation
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!