Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Technology InterestService Provider
What You'll Do
- Provide technical and pre-sales support for the customers
- Perform in-depth, technical presentations and proposals
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans for assigned opportunities
- Provide specific solutions/technology/product consulting, technical and sales support for account
- Actively participate as a specialist on assigned Virtual Team and provides consultative support in your area of specialization to other Systems Engineers
- Understanding and conversant about company, solutions and product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services
- On-site Pre-sales Test and Post sales urgent case support through the whole sales period.
Who You'll Work With
· Working with the field teams determine gaps in go to market strategies, technological shortfalls, trends, and directions in the industry to continually keep Cisco on the right track to deliver leading edge viable solutions with market demand.
Who You Are
- 7+ years of experience as pre-sales systems engineer
- Cisco product experience or relevant experience in key competitor offerings
- Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent.
- CCIE is highly desirable and preferred
- In-depth knowledge of baseline SE skills (Routing and Switching, Cloud, Data Center Solutions, SDN/NFV, Container Network, Security technologies)
- In-depth knowledge and consulting experience in many areas of specialization, including IGP, BGP, MPLS VPN, EVPN, Security, QoS, Collaboration, SD-WAN, Wireless, Server virtualization, FC / FCoE, Linux, Docker
- Knowledge of software skill in Script ability and software language tools like Python , puppet, Ansible etc.
- Familiar with SP/ OTT Network Architecture, major service category and operation model.
- Knowledge of relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria and applications
- Skills required
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and consultative skills
- Pre-Sales experience required
- Self-initiated creating sales opportunities
- Outstanding verbal, communication, presentation, negotiation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn quickly and stay current
- Understanding about company, competitors, technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Ability to work effectively and add value as a team member as well as assume a leadership role for the team when appropriate
- Ability to consult with clients to understand their requirements and independently advise relevant technical solutions
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.