Systems Architect - Major Accounts - Finland
Location:Espoo, Uusimaa, Finland
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security
For years, Cisco's vision has been to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. First, we focused on creating connectivity and made the Internet what it is today. Today, we're redefining how IT is architected, run and consumed.
And now when we're entering the digital transition, our vision is more relevant than ever. We are thrilled to be helping our customers in discovering new ways of using technology for business innovation by building secure and intelligent platforms for their digital business.
To help us bring this vision to life, join us in our exciting journey.
Systems Architect role
Our customers are in a tough spot where the complexity of their infrastructure is higher than ever and at the same time their Lines of Business expect new levels of capabilities, scale, quality and security in a rapidly accelerating pace. Your job as Systems Architect is to help them resolve their current complexity issue and excel with new capabilities driven by digital transformation and the convergence of information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT).
You will be an integral member of the Cisco Account team who understands the customer’s business and IT environment and requirements within. Through customer insights and a thorough understanding of the Cisco portfolio she/he helps customers and partners to plan & architecture Next Generation automated and application driven IT-Infrastructures.
You will work fluently across different technology domains (Networks, Collaboration, Data Center & Cloud, Security, IoT) and will help customers and partners to build multi-functional architectures and technological roadmaps.
Your success in the role is backed up through an industry-leading technology & services portfolio, highly skilled domain specialists and Cisco’s extensive intellectual capital and methodologies. And we train you well to make most of all this.
What You’ll Do
- Simplify complexity
- Engage with customer's IT leadership, and increasingly business partners too
- Capture and refine requirements for IT road maps
- Help them understand the linkage to IT infrastructure capabilities
- Engage with customer's and Cisco partner's IT architects and specialists
- Translate business requirements to IT capabilities
- Identify and understand dependencies across technology domains
- Collaborate in architecture and design
- Work closely with Cisco Partners to help and enable the customer for taking advantage of new technologies
- Actively follow technology trends in Cisco and industry forums to gain a position as a leader with a point of view
- Build trusted meaningful relationships with selected customers and partners
Who You'll Work With
Major Accounts include Enterprise and Public Sector customers in Finland. Our extended team consists of experienced Account Managers, Architects and Engineers. Together with the team and Cisco partners we engage with customers to help align IT/OT with today's and tomorrow's business needs through fit-for-purpose Networking, Security, Collaboration and Data Center & Cloud solutions and services.
Increasingly we find ourselves working as advisors on architecture level across the technology domains to help customers make balanced short and long-term architecture and design decisions.
Who You Are
- In-depth understanding of at least three of the following areas: Enterprise Networks, Security, Collaboration, Data Center, Orchestration, Cloud, Enterprise Architectures, Application strategies
- A strong understanding of collaboration solutions and customer workplace transformation is a key differentiator
- Experience in working with outsourcing, managed or cloud services provider
- Excellent understanding of IT architecture frameworks and IT processes (formal training or certification e.g. TOGAF, ITIL is considered plus)
- Curious for new insights and technologies
- Ability to position aggressive ideas and challenge customers with a respectful and low ego attitude
- Good people and teaming skills
- Healthy self-confidence which enables being the authentic You in any situation
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!