Systems Architect, GSP
Location:Seoul, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestService Provider
What You'll Do
Cisco Korea is recruiting for a customer-focused Systems Engineer (SE) to guide the development and expansion of relationships with key partners and customers. The SE provides an architectural perspective across the Cisco product portfolio, including software and services, leveraging knowledge of the broader Cisco portfolio as well as his/her technical specialization as needed.
- You will provide technical direction and business guidance to the sales team and will drive revenue through account planning, resource planning and allocation.
- You will actively develop and maintain a team of high-performing SEs and continually seek creative methods for improving team performance.
- You will help meet operational revenue goals by driving creative programs and leading day-to-day activities.
- You will lead and grow systems engineering team talent and expertise and learn how to build a territory plan by compiling SE feedback and adding knowledge of market demand.
- You will create a technical resource plan for territory and collaborate with the Regional Manager to prioritize and target team opportunities; review quantitative information to identify and explain trends.
- You will understand mechanisms for establishing team capacity, improving team performance and align resources to deliver on commitments and get results.
- You will direct account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned territory.
- You will assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities, and will consult with customers to understand their needs and design effective solutions.
- You will deliver technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
- You should keep up-to-date on the market, competitive solutions, products and services.
- You will actively participate as a specialist on assigned Virtual Team and provide consultative support in their area of specialization to other Systems Engineers.
Who You'll Work With
You will be an SE as part of the Global Service Provider (GSP) team and partner with the Account Manager in to recommend and develop appropriate customer solution offerings.
Who You Are
Required Skills and Experience:
- You have around 10+ years of position relevant experience.
- In-depth knowledge of SP Routing & Switching, Datacenter and MPLS, BGP, Multicast, Cloud, NFV technologies is highly desirable.
- Cisco CCIE certification is desirable, but not essential.
- You possess competitive knowledge including solution, technology and product offerings.
- You demonstrate the ability to drive adoption of Cisco technology solutions through channel partners, and into customers.
- You have knowledge of relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria and applications.
- You are highly motivated and a self-starter who can lead opportunities without close supervision.
- You have a university degree in a technical discipline or equivalent from a reputable university.
- Fluent in English.